Blog entries are ordered chronologically with the most recent post at the top of the page. First time visitors should start at the bottom and read upwards.

Posting comments requires a blogger account. To create a google account, follow this invitation link and follow the steps.

I assume most people do not already have a blogger account, so they will have to click on the "Create your account now" link after clicking on the above invitation link. Creating a blogger account should only takes a few seconds.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thinking of you & praying very hard!!

Dearet Janet/ Aliya & all the fab Quinns,

I am still coming to terms with the shock. I just saw you perform and tortured you in my classes at the dance camp in PA.

My love & prayers are with you constantly & I left a suggestion with Sammy Reshevsky last night. Give it a try!

I will keep in touch & of there is ANYTHING I can do (real Transylvanian blood, bone marrow, whatever ...), please lt me know.

Will be thinking about you in Cairo & Istanbul next 4 weeks, but am immediately reachable by e-mail.

Much. much love,
Morocco

1 comment:

george quinn sr. said...

Rocky,

Going to Morocco, Egypt, and Turkey with you over the years has been one of the great joys of Janet's life. Especially when Aleta came too.
She has told me this many times, including just a few days ago when she told me that she was prepared for whatever may come.
Have a good time in the Middle East and stay out of trouble!
george quinn