Blog entries are ordered chronologically with the most recent post at the top of the page. First time visitors should start at the bottom and read upwards.

Posting comments requires a blogger account. To create a google account, follow this invitation link and follow the steps.

I assume most people do not already have a blogger account, so they will have to click on the "Create your account now" link after clicking on the above invitation link. Creating a blogger account should only takes a few seconds.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Just find out you are sick!


Hello Hello, this is Janet!

Whenever I call her on the phone, she started with a sweet voice!

Well, Janet, I just find out that you are sick, I have been talking to GW, Aleta, and Alanna today to find out more about your condition. I was happy that you are in good spirit! But I am thinking of you all day and I feel bad that I didnt got a lot of time to chat with you few weeks ago all. I always feel warm when I talked to you and you are always someone I want to go to talk to!

I went to mass and saying prayers for health!

Because of you, I met you kids (GW and Aleta). They became very good friends of mine.

Ah, I find some pictures from past belly dance event and share with your friends and family. And I hope you like them.

Janet, I love you! I am praying that you get better soon! and you hang in there! I will try to clear my schedule and come back to visit you soon!


1 comment:

george quinn sr. said...

Thanks Sam. Great photos. Thye reflect your new skills as a professional photographer.
george