Blog entries are ordered chronologically with the most recent post at the top of the page. First time visitors should start at the bottom and read upwards.

Posting comments requires a blogger account. To create a google account, follow this invitation link and follow the steps.

I assume most people do not already have a blogger account, so they will have to click on the "Create your account now" link after clicking on the above invitation link. Creating a blogger account should only takes a few seconds.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Poem

Most Beautiful Dancer,
I love this blog site...and the fab photos of the toes! I hope you will see the group photo taken on Wednesday of some of your students/friends. Perhaps you won't recognize me cuz I cut my hair short and died it a "hot" red. In any case, my thoughts and prayers are with you and in my day dreams we are dancing together, laughing and smiling.
I also wanted to share this poem from Emily Dickinson.
"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul, and sings the tune - without the words, and never stops at all."
With much Love, Light and Laughter - Robin

1 comment:

Stream said...

A poem about dancing for Janet:

spin left and erase the past
spin right and generate the future
in the center, in your heart, outside time
the I AM moves without change
in and out of stillness.

a smile becomes movement
and secrets are revealed in childlike rapture
you dance, joy embodied
as a helicopter flies overhead
shaking Shiva's drum as S/He dances in ecstacy
destroying and creating
terrible beauty in a ring of flames.

transfixed by loveliness
I tremble with longing and fear
beyond thought and mind
pure intelligence fills space as shimmering light,
consciousness enthroned in each tiny particle of this dancing dust world of
uncountable blessings.


much love Stream