Blog entries are ordered chronologically with the most recent post at the top of the page. First time visitors should start at the bottom and read upwards.

Posting comments requires a blogger account. To create a google account, follow this invitation link and follow the steps.

I assume most people do not already have a blogger account, so they will have to click on the "Create your account now" link after clicking on the above invitation link. Creating a blogger account should only takes a few seconds.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Dearest Janet,

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday! You are truly the most beautiful of all of the beautiful dancers! I hope all of your birthday wishes come true. There is not a day that goes by that I do not think of you. And although I think of this very trying time, I also laugh and remember all the fun that I have had dancing with you. I think of all the wonderful music that you have shared with the dancers and it makes me smile tremendously when I play the music in my car and my son tries to sing and dance along with the words that he doesn't even understand. Jonathan's arms make beautiful flying and swaying motions while he is in the carseat. He loves watching all the dancers perform and I have a host of wonderful pictures that he has taken of everyone. Thanks for sharing these wonderful times with me. I also have the joy of dancing around the room to Desert Wind with my son (I use him as a veil - he loves it). I wish all the best for you on your birthday. You deserve it. Pop a few balloons - its fun!

Take care Janet. Lots of love,

Donna

No comments: