Blog entries are ordered chronologically with the most recent post at the top of the page. First time visitors should start at the bottom and read upwards.

Posting comments requires a blogger account. To create a google account, follow this invitation link and follow the steps.

I assume most people do not already have a blogger account, so they will have to click on the "Create your account now" link after clicking on the above invitation link. Creating a blogger account should only takes a few seconds.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

How to get connected to the Janet's Health blog

Hello friends,
Several of you have told me via email that you are not sure how to get connected to the blog. I confess I don't remember exactly how to do it. My son GW helped me get established as a contributor. Several others of you have figured it out.
Please contact our son GW by email at:
gwquinn@gmail.com
if you need help. There apparently is a simple "invitation" message that he can send you that wil help you get connected.
george quinn, sr.

No comments: