Blog entries are ordered chronologically with the most recent post at the top of the page. First time visitors should start at the bottom and read upwards.

Posting comments requires a blogger account. To create a google account, follow this invitation link and follow the steps.

I assume most people do not already have a blogger account, so they will have to click on the "Create your account now" link after clicking on the above invitation link. Creating a blogger account should only takes a few seconds.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

From Maria Henderson






Dear Janet:
Look how beautiful and full of energy you are!! I was amazed to see how much energy you had. After picking me up at around 3:30 PM at the hospital in Rockville, and then driving for 2 hours ½ stocked on rush hour traffic; we arrived to your friend’s house in Severna Park. Then, you changed into your custom and drove another 45 minutes to the weeding where you had to perform. Followed by a beautiful performance and looking so refreshing and vigorous, we continued our trip to Rakassah arriving in Somerset about 1:00 PM in the morning.
Aliya, I have to say you are one of the most beautiful and dynamic dancers that I have ever seen in my lifetime with such a compassionate heart and a loving soft spirit. These qualities reminded me of the guardian angels that are here on earth to protect us.
I want to dedicate this message on this very special day on your birthday.
All my love to you and your family!!
Maria.

No comments: