Blog entries are ordered chronologically with the most recent post at the top of the page. First time visitors should start at the bottom and read upwards.

Posting comments requires a blogger account. To create a google account, follow this invitation link and follow the steps.

I assume most people do not already have a blogger account, so they will have to click on the "Create your account now" link after clicking on the above invitation link. Creating a blogger account should only takes a few seconds.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Janet on Tuesday

Dear friends,
I am working hard to prepare for an important doctor's meeting tomorrow.
Janet's condition is unchanged.
I'll have more news on Wednesday night.
george

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Janet,

My heart and support is with you in this difficult time. We have known each other for many years; and have had wonderful times together. You have never cease to amaze me. I am sure you will amaze me again and overcome this difficulty. I have faith. You are a wonderful person and burst with exuberance for life.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Athanasia

Anonymous said...

Janet,

My heart and support is with you in this difficult time. We have known each other for many years; and have had wonderful times together. You have never cease to amaze me. I am sure you will amaze me again and overcome this difficulty. I have faith. You are a wonderful person and burst with exuberance for life.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Athanasia

Sam Liao said...

Keep praying for Janet and Quinn's family! Praying for the doctor's meeting goes well!

Sam

Nicole (Amira Shula) said...

My Sweet Aliya!

Its Amira Shula =) I pray for you and your family every night. I am truly blessed to have met you. Your passion for belly dance and teaching amazes me and you are a beautiful, wonderful, loving person. I am so grateful you are my teacher and that you pushed me to dance at Marrakesh. I can never thank you enough.
If anyone can get through this hard time you can! I know you will not let this get the best of you. You have to beat this so we can have fun at Rakkasah East this October =)I love you so much and if there is anything I can do to help just let me know.

Stay Strong!!!

Grace Roberts said...

George and Aliya, if there is anything I can do to help, let me know. I am praying for you as always,

Grace

Carman said...

Janet, we love you! If there is anything you need, please ask. We are here to help.

- Nimeera