Blog entries are ordered chronologically with the most recent post at the top of the page. First time visitors should start at the bottom and read upwards.

Posting comments requires a blogger account. To create a google account, follow this invitation link and follow the steps.

I assume most people do not already have a blogger account, so they will have to click on the "Create your account now" link after clicking on the above invitation link. Creating a blogger account should only takes a few seconds.

Friday, June 13, 2008

My Son's Graduation


Hi Janet! I hope you're feeling much better after your surgery. Things have been very busy in my life. On May 31, my family celebrated my son Steven's graduation from college. He attended the University of Delaware and majored in Chemical Engineering. We are all so proud of him! Here's a photo of my family - my parents and sister came up from Florida for the ceremony, and they had a great time. The best part is that Steven already has a job lined up in Princeton, NJ. He's already found an apartment, and is currently shopping for a car. It's a wonderful feeling to know that I raised him from a helpless infant to a fully independent adult. That's all I have for now. I'll keep reading up on your progress, and look forward to when I can visit you. My prayers are with you and your family. Love, Claudia

1 comment:

george quinn sr. said...

Hello Claudia,

Janet says congratulations to both you and Steve! I showed the posting to janet on Friday night and she was happy Steve made it.
Janet told me how our son and Steve shared some similar issues in elementary school. Good show!
george q.