Blog entries are ordered chronologically with the most recent post at the top of the page. First time visitors should start at the bottom and read upwards.

Posting comments requires a blogger account. To create a google account, follow this invitation link and follow the steps.

I assume most people do not already have a blogger account, so they will have to click on the "Create your account now" link after clicking on the above invitation link. Creating a blogger account should only takes a few seconds.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Beautiful Dancer


Tiraz Dance Network greatly appreciates the contributions Aliya has made to our area dance community, and especially towards Tiraz events. Here she was as the headliner in our 2007 Holiday Hafla!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dearet Janet/ Aliya & all the fab Quinns,

I am still coming to terms with the shock. I just saw you perform and tortured you in my classes at the dance camp in PA.

My love & prayers are with you constantly & I left a suggestion with Sammy Reshevsky last night. Give it a try!

I will keep in touch & of there is ANYTHING I can do (real Transylvanian blood, bone marrow, whatever ...), please lt me know.

Will be thinking about you in Cairo & Istanbul next 4 weeks, but am immediately reachable by e-mail.

Much. much love,
Morocco