Blog entries are ordered chronologically with the most recent post at the top of the page. First time visitors should start at the bottom and read upwards.

Posting comments requires a blogger account. To create a google account, follow this invitation link and follow the steps.

I assume most people do not already have a blogger account, so they will have to click on the "Create your account now" link after clicking on the above invitation link. Creating a blogger account should only takes a few seconds.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Janet and George,

It's great your home; and everything is under control. Isn't it nice.

I like your systematic organization; the way you are doing things and staying on top of it; it is improtant. This moves everything along quicker.

I can only say I wish the best for your health, Janet; and you pull through like a champ. I am glad you have the opportunity to do the trials. I know you will be accepted.

You have my prayers and love. Be strong and take care.

Always,
Athanasia

1 comment:

george quinn sr. said...

Hi Athie,
I'm glad you are now on the front page!
george, sr.