Blog entries are ordered chronologically with the most recent post at the top of the page. First time visitors should start at the bottom and read upwards.

Posting comments requires a blogger account. To create a google account, follow this invitation link and follow the steps.

I assume most people do not already have a blogger account, so they will have to click on the "Create your account now" link after clicking on the above invitation link. Creating a blogger account should only takes a few seconds.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I just heard

Hi! I finally got to see you dance at Folk Tours and if I can figure out how (new to blogs) I will post a picture. You are in my thoughts. I have always enjoyed your smile, and I was glad to see your dance- you looked radiantly healthy! When you recover, we would love to have you dance at the All Seasons hafla- and if anyone is planning a benefit show- I'm up for it if I have the date free! Best of luck!
Nina Amaya

No comments: