Blog entries are ordered chronologically with the most recent post at the top of the page. First time visitors should start at the bottom and read upwards.

Posting comments requires a blogger account. To create a google account, follow this invitation link and follow the steps.

I assume most people do not already have a blogger account, so they will have to click on the "Create your account now" link after clicking on the above invitation link. Creating a blogger account should only takes a few seconds.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

WOW, I am blogging

Dear Janet

I am not sure how to bookmark the blog site so I can get into it directly. I still go to George's old email to access the link. But, as you see, I can now write to you on your blog. I'm not sure I like everyone else reading what I have to say and knowing I am so computer challenged.

I hope you enjoyed your visits. I am sorry I could not make it but I was thinking of you.

Todays meditation: you are in your perfect garden and the light of the Universe bathes you.

Love, Linda

No comments: