Blog entries are ordered chronologically with the most recent post at the top of the page. First time visitors should start at the bottom and read upwards.

Posting comments requires a blogger account. To create a google account, follow this invitation link and follow the steps.

I assume most people do not already have a blogger account, so they will have to click on the "Create your account now" link after clicking on the above invitation link. Creating a blogger account should only takes a few seconds.

Friday, July 4, 2008

Good morning Janet

Dear Janet

Each day I read your blog and think positive thoughts for you and your family. The recent blog about the Relaxation Response was very interesting. I think I have a book by Dr. Benson in my library. I will look for it and send it to you if I find it. I am sure you are being deluged with good advise. Each new piece of information is just a tangible show of love. We are all wishing you well.

Love, Linda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Dr Janet Quinn,

I am glad to hear that you are having some rest. I would have been very happy to vist you today. But I cannot come because I am in Dublin. However, at the moment I feel very close to you and to your family. I do trust in God and I pray Him you to get well soon.

Ciao
Giuseppe Isgro