Blog entries are ordered chronologically with the most recent post at the top of the page. First time visitors should start at the bottom and read upwards.

Posting comments requires a blogger account. To create a google account, follow this invitation link and follow the steps.

I assume most people do not already have a blogger account, so they will have to click on the "Create your account now" link after clicking on the above invitation link. Creating a blogger account should only takes a few seconds.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Brad and I would like to extend our deepest sympathies to Janet's family and friends and our personal gratitude to Janet for touching our lives as she touched so many here! She was truly a special person. My personal experience with Janet is that she was always supportive & encouraging of my dance journey from the first time that I met her. I remember not too long ago seeing her with a friend having dinner at Memsahib on a night I was dancing there. It was a particularly slow night, and it felt so good to see her friendly face in the audience! She was always supportive of musicians and an advocate of dancing with live music as well! I loved her performance at the last Tiraz convention and am so glad I was there to see it. Thank you thank you Janet for all of your kindness and for shining your light on us all!
We will miss you dearly!

No comments: