Blog entries are ordered chronologically with the most recent post at the top of the page. First time visitors should start at the bottom and read upwards.

Posting comments requires a blogger account. To create a google account, follow this invitation link and follow the steps.

I assume most people do not already have a blogger account, so they will have to click on the "Create your account now" link after clicking on the above invitation link. Creating a blogger account should only takes a few seconds.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

A Seranade for You... :)

Hey "Quinn-Quinn"...

We missed you at the game last night, but I'm glad to know you're getting the care you so very much need. George called and let us know what was going on, and we sent you plenty of well-wishes - could you feel our positive vibes coming your way...?)

And it would seem we had twin procedures last week, as we both had MRIs done. I call it the 'solo rave' because of the crazy sounds the machine makes - hey, you've got to make the most out of the time you have to spend in that crazy contraption, right?

Well, you know I'm thinking of you, and I came across this funny link and absolulely HAD to share it with you. Promise me when you get home, you'll be sure to check it out. Let the soothing sounds of these five, fine science-minded gentlemen rock your world!! HAHAHA :) http://www.eppendorf.com/int/hawkpopup.php?contentid=13

Take care, Janet, and please know that I think of you often, and always with a smile. You know I keep my sense of humor and positivity about my situation, and I'm doing the exact same thing for you. I'll see you soon!!!

ps - if the link doesn't appear in the actual post, I'll add it in the comment section (I'm still trying to figure this whole blogging thing out!) Take care!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Как говорилось на 2NT.ru Бросали ли вы курить с помощью Табекса?
Очень хочу избавиться от этот гадкой привычки. Пишите пожалуйста ваше мнение и результаты.
Заранее большое спасибо.