Blog entries are ordered chronologically with the most recent post at the top of the page. First time visitors should start at the bottom and read upwards.

Posting comments requires a blogger account. To create a google account, follow this invitation link and follow the steps.

I assume most people do not already have a blogger account, so they will have to click on the "Create your account now" link after clicking on the above invitation link. Creating a blogger account should only takes a few seconds.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Dear Janet

I am so glad you are feeling better today and that treatment is proceeding. It must be a real comfort to have your mom with you. George is doing a great job of keeping us all informed of your progress. I am sure that everyone who is reading your blog is sending positive energy to you.

I enjoyed seeing the picture of you and your mom. Now I know where you get that lovely smile.

Lots of Love, Linda

No comments: