Blog entries are ordered chronologically with the most recent post at the top of the page. First time visitors should start at the bottom and read upwards.

Posting comments requires a blogger account. To create a google account, follow this invitation link and follow the steps.

I assume most people do not already have a blogger account, so they will have to click on the "Create your account now" link after clicking on the above invitation link. Creating a blogger account should only takes a few seconds.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Better and better!

Hello Beautiful Supporters!

The new cancer drug I'm trying has some interesting side effects, such as a little dizziness and nausea. Also, some strange visions - like the little letters marching off my book pages, not the really cool kinds of visions you see depicted in movies. In spite of this, I'm pseudo-functional. If anyone wishes to drop by my home for a few minutes this Saturday afternoon, you are quite welcome.

We are still tweaking meds, and developing protocols.

Tomorrow I hopefully get my right side closed completely!

After that, it can't be too long until I dance again, right?

Janet/Aliya

3 comments:

Athanasia said...

Jnet,
That's wonderful.
You'll knock em dead!

I will see you soon.

Take care,

Athanasia

Anonymous said...

Hi Janet,

This is great. You are such an amazing strong person and inspiration to all your supporters.

See you soon, Naomi

Barbara Duval said...

Janet,
Great news that you are feeling better. You will be dancing again soon. Keep up the positive attitude and we'll keep lots and lots of prayers coming your way every day.
Love you,
Cousin Barb