Blog entries are ordered chronologically with the most recent post at the top of the page. First time visitors should start at the bottom and read upwards.

Posting comments requires a blogger account. To create a google account, follow this invitation link and follow the steps.

I assume most people do not already have a blogger account, so they will have to click on the "Create your account now" link after clicking on the above invitation link. Creating a blogger account should only takes a few seconds.

Monday, July 21, 2008

MY HEART IS ALWAYS WITH YOU

I wish I could've been there with you in person, but that was impossible. My heart & prayers were & always will be with you. Janet rightly deserves all the love that poured out for her and there is more than enough of that love from us to encompass you all.

I am only an e-mail away if there is anything I can do. Dance on - it is a way to remember & honor Janet and share our love for it and each other with the world.

You always have a friend in NYC or wherever else I may be,
Morocco

P.S. I really hope you'll share the technical advice/ information you get re Janet's illness that you mentioned below - in case, God forbid, this happens again, maybe it will help.

1 comment:

george quinn sr. said...

Hello Rocky,
I started a ball rolling today, based on kind and knowledgable advice from a fellow dancer. As things unfold, I hope to be able to share more with you, but for now, this matter is on my radar screen. A dear friend of Janet is investiagting. I shall wait and watch. Let us be patient for now, but not for too long.
george sr.