Blog entries are ordered chronologically with the most recent post at the top of the page. First time visitors should start at the bottom and read upwards.

Posting comments requires a blogger account. To create a google account, follow this invitation link and follow the steps.

I assume most people do not already have a blogger account, so they will have to click on the "Create your account now" link after clicking on the above invitation link. Creating a blogger account should only takes a few seconds.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Hello from Florida

Hi Janet - I hope things are going better for you now after your examination today. I'm glad you were able to visit with a few friends on Saturday afternoon, although it's unfortunate that you had another hospital emergency run. I've been out of town visiting my family in Florida for the holiday weekend, but I've been thinking of you and wish that I could have also been there on Saturday. If you are up to having visitors again this Saturday, I would like to see you for a short time. I've been reading the blog every day and I'm keeping up on your progress. George, you're doing a wonderful job with the blog, and all of Janet's friends really appreciate it. If you're planning another "open house" this weekend, please let us know. I'll be praying for all of you. Much love, Claudia

No comments: