Blog entries are ordered chronologically with the most recent post at the top of the page. First time visitors should start at the bottom and read upwards.

Posting comments requires a blogger account. To create a google account, follow this invitation link and follow the steps.

I assume most people do not already have a blogger account, so they will have to click on the "Create your account now" link after clicking on the above invitation link. Creating a blogger account should only takes a few seconds.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bye Janet! I miss you.












Hi all,

I would like to contribute some efforts to this blog. I have been very sad since her departure Saturday. I miss her kindness and smiles, she was a very nice person and she made you feel very warm while talking to her.

I had a chance to photograph her dancing two years in San Francisco. I would like to share these pictures with all of you. You can download them by clicking the pictures.

My prayers are with Janet and her family.


Sam Liao

ps. -Thank you George for your nice words, I am really appreciated.
-I am so sorry that I couldn't make it to Maryland Wednesday.
-Happy Birthday! Aleta

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Thank you Sam for these beautiful photos. What a fitting gift for you to give us today.
~Tamara

~ Gretchen ~ said...

Hey Sam,

~ Gretchen ~ said...

Sorry, I didn't finish my comment... But I just wanted to let you know your pictures brought tears to my eyes. You really captured Janet's spirit in these photos.

Happy, Smiling, and dancing. Absolutely beautiful.

Thanks for sharing.